Email marketing involves sending thought-out and well planned messages to create a relationship with a prospect or customer without even meeting them.
You want to become a trusted source of information and leave them feeling as you have provided something of value to them after they’ve read your messages.
This method of marketing allows you to easily stay engaged with your target audience by providing details about company or industry news, events, promotions and more. By sending a simple newsletter you can dramatically increase your revenues by reminding subscribers about your business.
Is Email Marketing Still Effective?
With the popularity of social media sites (Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter) plus the increased use of text messaging, email marketing may seem like it will become less effective over time. But don’t be so quick to dismiss it.
Not everyone uses social media on a regular basis and there are still a lot of people who don’t send text or instant messages. However, most consumers have an email address they check regularly.
There are so many reasons why you should incorporate email marketing into your overall marketing strategy. Here are a few reasons why:
- Sending email is much cheaper than most other forms of communication.
- Email marketing lets you deliver your message to the people you want to target (unlike a website, where the people have to come to your message)
- Regular direct communications with your customers will not only create loyalty but it will increase your chances of getting their repeat business.
- Its convenient and fast, there’s nothing to print or ship.
- Your messages can be delivered 24/7, 365 days a year, worldwide. Unlike contacts gathered on social media sites you have more control over the quantity, content, and frequency of the messages you send.
- You can measure your results. You can measure how many of your messages were delivered, how many were opened, how many people clicked on any links that were included in the message(s), and other stats.
- You can target messages based on geography, purchases made, information requested, and many other parameters.
- You can increase your sales conversions by sending multiple messages reminding people about your offers. You can also up-sell and cross-sell products and services.
- If you run a conventional offline business you can use email marketing to drive foot traffic through your door.
Email marketing for small business has three primary objectives:
- First, to enhance the relationships you have built with current customers. The intent is to develop loyal, repeat customers who spread the word about your business.
- The next objective is to capture more leads by offering something that a prospect would find valuable in exchange for their email address. Give them a compelling reason to opt-in your email list.
- The third objective involves turning prospective customers into loyal, repeat customers who spread the word about your business.
Let’s face it…
Finding another marketing method that comes close to all the benefits that email marketing offers is nearly impossible.
Our Small Business Email Marketing Services
If you are not getting any results with your current email marketing or…
You want to start marketing by email to get more qualified leads…
Our email marketing services includes the following:
- Setup your email marketing system with a choice of two services to choose from.
- Place an opt-in form on your web site to capture names and email addresses.
- Design a professional and attractive email template for your messages or newsletters
- Create professionally written email messages for your campaigns
- Manage the frequency and delivery of your email messages
- Provide you with strategies on how to get prospects to opt-in to your email list
- Provide reports with statistics so you can measure your success
Your Web Solutions provides affordable email marketing services for small businesses. We will take the time to understand where you are and where you want to go and then determine your next step for success.